Coffee Shops & Bakeries
BRITA PURITY C500 MinUp Filter Cartridge
- Created for very soft water conditions with carbonate hardness ≤ 3°dH
- The mineralisation cartridge increases carbonate hardness from 1°dH to ≈ 2°dH, from 2°dH to ≈ 3°dH and from 3°dH to ≈ 5°dH
- A consistently good result thanks to mineralisation over the entire filter lifetime
- Increases the TDS (total dissolved solids) for the flawless functioning of water level sensors in coffee machines
- With a well-adjusted degree of mineralisation to optimise coffee extraction during the brewing process: for a full aroma and a balanced taste
Our nationwide team of BRITA trained engineers will be happy to assist with the fitting and
replacement of all BRITA Professional filters.
Contact our team for more information.
Mineralisation cartridge specially developed for very soft water areas
- Dimensions & specifications
- Quality & safety
With their years of experience in water filtration, BRITA knows that the perfect coffee starts with the perfect water. The BRITA PURITY C500 MinUp Filter solution is specifically designed to deliver the ideal degree of mineralisation, allowing coffee to develop its full flavour and aroma. Combining the cartridge with the BRITA PURITY C Quell ST prefilter ensures that minerals are released reliably and consistently. Built-in activated carbon technology also filters out any substances that could have a negative impact on taste.
Professional, targeted filtration is key to consistent coffee excellence and achieving that perfect brew.
Mineralisation cartridge specially developed for very soft water areas.
- Capacity: 30,000 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: vertical
See the datasheet for more details.
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of free of substances that negatively impact taste and aroma elements.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
A pre-filter traps coarse particles.
PURITY C500 MinUp releases naturally occurring calcium carbonate for fully developed taste and aroma.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce substances that could have an adverse effect on taste and aroma.
4 Fine filtration
A fleece retains any fine particles.