BRITA PURITY Steam
BRITA PURITY 450 Steam Replacement Cartridge
- Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in three steps
- Expertly reduces taste and aroma-impairing elements
- High performer: high capacity with reliable limescale reduction
- Fits your appliance: bypass settings are specially adapted to various steamers and ovens
- Improved flow rate of up to 500 l/h with 1 bar pressure loss.
Our nationwide team of BRITA trained engineers will be happy to assist with the fitting and
replacement of all BRITA Professional filters.
Contact our team for more information.
Ultimate solution for steam cooking and baking. Enhances taste – protects appliances.
- Dimensions & specifications
- Quality & safety
Better water means better-baked goods and a more profitable business. A favourite choice for use in professional kitchens, the BRITA PURITY 450 Steam filter using expert technology to remove unwanted substances from the water which can have an effect on food taste, smell, and appearance.
The ultimate solution for steam cooking and baking. Enhances taste – protects appliances.
Sizes: 450, 600, 1200
- Capacity with a carbonate hardness of 10°dH (bypass position 1): 3,680-10,800 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 6.9 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
See data sheet for more details.
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes. Electronic components are CE certified and labelled.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in three steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles. Further, its laminar water distribution ensures optimum use of the downstream filter medium – independent of water flow rates and pressure surges.
2 Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to prevent limescale deposits. Also retains unwanted taste- and aroma-impairing elements.
3 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant bypass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.