Coffee Shops & Bakeries
BRITA PURITY 1200 Quell ST Replacement Cartridge
- Decarbonises water using proven BRITA System Filtration Technology
- Reduces taste and aroma-impairing elements – also in bypass water
- Allows coffee to develop its full aroma
- Machine armour: reduces limescale deposits
- Business-savvy choice: decreases service and repair costs
- Ideal for catering, vending, and food service
Our nationwide team of BRITA trained engineers will be happy to assist with the fitting and
replacement of all BRITA Professional filters.
Contact our team for more information.
Nothing but the best for guests and appliances. Optimally filtered water for food services.
- Dimensions & specifications
- Quality & safety
Replacement cartridges for BRITA PURITY Quell ST water filters are used to remove unwanted taste and aroma elements in the water.
The BRITA filter range features a solution for each individual location’s conditions and can be adapted to suit the needs of a range of machines.
The BRITA PURITY Quell ST filter reduces calcium scales significantly resulting in optimised water quality and fewer machine faults.
Nothing the best for guests and appliances. Optimally filtered water for food services.
Sizes: 450, 600, 1200
- Capacity of coffee/espresso/vending machines (at a carbonate hardness of 10 °dH/bypass setting of 40 %): 4,217-13,187 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 6.9 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
See data sheet for more details.
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filtration Technology decarbonises water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles. Further, with its laminar water distribution ensures optimum use of the downstream filter medium.
2 Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to prevent limescale formation.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water – including bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.