BRITA PURITY CLEAN EXTRA
BRITA PURITY 1200 Clean Extra Complete System
The facts in brief
- PURITY Clean Extra: Meets the highest demands with sparkling glasses, shiny white dishes and cutlery without streaks and stains
- Repolishing by hand becomes unnecessary
- Increases the service life of the dishwasher through less limescale deposits
- Cost-saving: lower maintenance and repair costs
- Ideal for hot water applications (up to 60 ° C)
Perfect for cleaning cutlery, glasses and dishes. Less lime – fewer streaks and streaks.
- Dimensions & specifications
- Quality & safety
The BRITA PURITY Clean Extra filter satisfies the highest demands with sparkling glasses, gleaming white crockery, and cutlery without streaks and marks.
Simple to use and of outstanding BRITA quality- this is the perfect filter solution for use in catering and foodservice sectors.
Perfect for cleaning cutlery, glasses, and dishes. Less lime – fewer streaks and streaks.
PURITY Clean Extra
- Technology: full desalination
- Capacity with a total hardness of 10 ° dH (0% waste proportion): 5,000 liters
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Positioning of the filter cartridge: horizontal or vertical
Further details can be found in the data sheets.
Optimal water quality
Excellent and consistent water quality.
Maximum product safety
For trouble-free operation and safe use.
Easy to use
The operation is quicker and easier than ever.
Confirmed by tests
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is checked and monitored by independent institutes.
The tried and tested BRITA filter technology treats the water step by step:
A fleece holds back coarse particles. As a result, the downstream filter medium is optimally used with the water distribution system.
2 Reduction of carbonate hardness
The filter medium reduces the carbonate hardness and thus prevents limescale formation.
3 Reduction of permanent hardness (only with PURITY Clean Extra)
This stage eliminates permanent hardness and non-hardness causing minerals.
4 Anion reduction (only with PURITY Clean Extra)
This filter medium reduces the remaining ions.
5 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece holds back any remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology stands for a constant proportion of blended water that is independent of the volume flow. This ensures consistently high water quality, even with low water throughput rates.