BRITA PURITY CLEAN
BRITA PURITY 1200 Clean Complete System
The facts in brief
- PURITY Clean: Glasses, white dishes and cutlery look clean and are free from stains
- Repolishing by hand becomes unnecessary
- Increases the service life of the dishwasher through less limescale deposits
- Cost-saving: lower maintenance and repair costs
- Ideal for hot water applications (up to 60 ° C)
Our nationwide team of BRITA trained engineers will be happy to assist with the fitting and
replacement of all BRITA Professional filters.
Contact our team for more information.
Perfect for cleaning cutlery, glasses and dishes. Less lime – fewer streaks and streaks.
- Dimensions & specifications
- Quality & safety
The BRITA PURITY Clean filter system is perfect for cleaning cutlery, glassware, and crockery. Less limescale means fewer marks and streaks as well as a guarantee that your machine will run more efficiently for longer.
Perfect for cleaning cutlery, glasses, and dishes. Less lime – fewer streaks and streaks.
- Technology: partial desalination
- Capacity with a carbonate hardness of 10 ° dH (0% waste proportion): 12,000 liters
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Positioning of the filter cartridge: horizontal or vertical
Further details can be found in the data sheets.
Optimal water quality
Excellent and consistent water quality.
Maximum product safety
For trouble-free operation and safe use.
Easy to use
The operation is quicker and easier than ever.
Confirmed by tests
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is checked and monitored by independent institutes.
The tried and tested BRITA filter technology treats the water step by step:
A fleece holds back coarse particles. As a result, the downstream filter medium is optimally used with the water distribution system.
2 Reduction of carbonate hardness
The filter medium reduces the carbonate hardness and thus prevents limescale formation.
3 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece holds back any remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology stands for a constant proportion of blended water that is independent of the volume flow. This ensures consistently high water quality, even with low water throughput rates.