Coffee Shops & Bakeries
BRITA PROGUARD Coffee 500
- Offers up to three levels of mineralization, for every taste
- The mineralization cartridge ensures a constantly ideal mineral composition and thus a unique and intense coffee taste
- Easy to use: works without electricity, provided the water pressure is high enough
- Safe and easy setup thanks to the BRITA Professional Filter Service app
Our nationwide team of BRITA trained engineers will be happy to assist with the fitting and
replacement of all BRITA Professional filters.
Contact our team for more information.
Tailor-made water – for optimal machine protection and great-tasting coffee
- Dimensions & specifications
- Quality & safety
BRITA PROGUARD is a comprehensive multi-cartridge system for optimal water and the best coffee. Using a patented reverse osmosis system with mineralisation technology; excellent protection for coffee machines, even in corrosive water with a high salt content is achieved.
Tailor-made water – for optimal machine protection and great-tasting coffee.
- Sizes: BRITA PROGUARD 50, 300, 500 and 1100
- Technology: reverse osmosis / mineralization
- The capacity varies depending on the initial situation *
- Max. Operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Dimensions (width / depth / height): 366 mm / 509 mm / 621 mm
- Volume of the storage tank: ~ 6 liters
- Operating position: vertical
Further details can be found in the data sheet.
* The associated BRITA Professional Filter Service app helps to determine the correct pre-filter and the correct settings and calculates the service life of the cartridges.
Optimal water quality
Excellent and constant water quality – free of substances that interfere with taste and aroma.
Highest product safety
For trouble-free operation and safe use.
Easy to use
Operation is faster and easier than ever.
Confirmed by tests
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
The patented multi-cartridge solution combines a reverse osmosis membrane with mineralization and pre-filtration technology.
Protects the reverse osmosis membrane; reduces particles and chlorine; Desired degree of mineralization can be set using the bypass setting.
2 reverse osmosis membrane
Protects against corrosion, limescale and gypsum deposits; holds back over 97% of all salts dissolved in water.
Ensures the ideal content of minerals; contains activated charcoal to remove substances that could affect the taste.
4 Non-electric pump
Electricity-free operation for easy installation and operation with a water pressure of more than 3 bar.
5 storage tank
Ensures a reliable supply of filtered water even at peak times.
An activated carbon filter ensures optimal taste